Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup
We Provide Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup
Do you suspect Mold in you Attic. Call us for expert Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup
When too much moisture gathers where it doesn’t belong and can’t properly dry, mold growth begins. Attic mold is generally caused by some type of roofing problems such as a leaky roof, clogged gutters and downspouts or improper ventilation. If your roof has leaked, then it’s a given that there is mold growing somewhere, probably where you can’t see. If you can see or smell mold in your attic, you have a moisture source somewhere. Let Restoration 1 of East End NY find the source of your mold, eradicate it and prevent it from coming back by using our Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup Services.
Why Call Us when you need restoration?
- FREE Estimates 24/7
- Emergency 24 Hour 60 Minute Response Time
- Free Moisture Inspections With Thermal Camera To Find Hidden Leaks ($299 Value)
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Always talk to a real person
- Emergency response 24/7
- IICRC certified
- State of the art equipment
- Certified To Work With All Insurances
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Importance of Mold Remediation
Mold is present in a many homes and businesses throughout the country. If Mold growth has been left unattended, it can be something to be concerned about. Once your mold has turned to black mold, then you’ve let the problem become very serious. Restoration 1 provides mold remediation services to rid your home or business of all mold and then taking measures to prevent its return with sanitizing measures.
Causes & Risks of Attic Mold
Attic mold is caused from moisture that has not been allowed to dry. A leaky roof, poor ventilation, or faulty pipes, can start mold growing somewhere in the attic.
- Roof Leaks –Noticing discoloration around your windows, skylights, insulation, or roof valleys, is a sign of a water leak and you may be able to trace the source of the leak by keeping your eyes open to the signs.
- Proper ventilation – is important to keep your attic healthy – air contained in your home travels upwards helping to create proper ventilation in the attic, which is beneficial to keep it dry. Never cover vents of any kind with anything so you have good airflow.
Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup and Preventative Measures
Preventative measures should be taken to prevent the return of mold once the source and the mold have been removed. Make sure to have your attic properly ventilated, especially in today’s modern homes. Ventilation of all types that that involve the attic, whether it’s incoming or outgoing should be designed efficiently and professionally installed. This will minimize moisture and humidity concerns.
If you discover attic mold, contact your local Restoration 1 for expert mold remediation services!