Emergency Water Removal Services
Emergency Water Removal
Every minute counts to prevent continuing water damage when you’re face to face with a water emergency. In as little as 24 – 48 hours, mold and mildew spores will start to grow and can spread throughout your home very quickly. We provide 24/7 emergency water removal services at Restoration 1.
Proper water damage cleanup and restoration requires professionals to address the disaster to prevent further water damage. It’s not a simple task to do the job correctly and requires expert attention. The longer the damage sits, the more damage you can incur including mold growth. Choosing Restoration 1 for your emergency water removal needs is an investment in your home and health.
Why Call Us when you need restoration?
- FREE Estimates 24/7
- Emergency 24 Hour 60 Minute Response Time
- Free Moisture Inspections With Thermal Camera To Find Hidden Leaks ($299 Value)
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Always talk to a real person
- Emergency response 24/7
- IICRC certified
- State of the art equipment
- Certified To Work With All Insurances
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Emergency Water Removal Process
Our thorough emergency water damage cleanup process includes the following:
- Firstly, we will provide you with an emergency contact, just for you.
- Then, we will complete a full assessment of the water damage before any work begins.
- After that, we will begin mitigation by removing all standing and hidden water and repairing the source if needed.
- Then, after the water has been removed, we will clean up and sanitize all infected areas. Our team will dry, disinfect and deodorize.
- Lastly, we will begin restoration after the cleanup and sanitizing processes are completed. We promise to rebuild your property to bring it back to pre-disaster conditions.
Our own 5 step protocol ensures getting your home back, free of water damage, and in less time and done correctly. Our team can get started as soon as they get on-site by assessing the damage. Once that is accomplished, we use advanced restoration equipment to start removing water and drying the affected areas. We have set the standards in the industry using this method and we practice it every day.
Why Choose Restoration 1
Dealing with water damage is no simple task. As we said, the longer water is allowed to sit, the more damage it causes. Once you hit the 48-hour mark, mold is a sure thing. Choosing Restoration 1 for your emergency water removal needs is an investment in your home and health, though.
- Certified IICRC Technicians
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 24/7 Availability
- Licensed & Insured
- Top-Rated Customer Support
For 24/7 emergency water removal, contact your local Restoration 1 today. Do not hesitate to reach out, as we can send a team straight to your doorstep within an hour of your call. Before you know it, you’ll have the relief you need in the face of immense property damage.