Virus Disinfection and Sanitizing
COVID-19 Virus Disinfection & Sanitation
If you need professional Virus Disinfection and Sanitizing services, we are here to help.
If your home or place of employment has been infected by a virus, or you are simply taking precautionary measures, Restoration 1 is here to assist with our Virus Disinfection and Sanitizing solutions.
Why Call Us when you need Virus Disinfection and Sanitizing?
- FREE Estimates 24/7
- Emergency 24 Hour 60 Minute Response Time
- Free Moisture Inspections With Thermal Camera To Find Hidden Leaks ($299 Value)
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Always talk to a real person
- Emergency response 24/7
- IICRC certified
- State of the art equipment
- Certified To Work With All Insurances
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Professional COVID – 19 Virus Disinfection Services Available 24/7
Bacteria, viruses, pathogens, and other infectious contaminants can spread very quickly. This can shut down a business immediately and is considered the most serious of situations. Human to human contact is bad, but many bacteria and germs contained in these viruses can also live on some surfaces and objects for up to two weeks. Avoiding personal contact with infected people is just not enough. It is extremely important to keep our environments safe and sanitized as well. Restoration 1 is equipped and fully trained to disinfect and sanitize your home or office.
Restoration 1 remediates all Biohazard Cleanup disasters as well as infectious disease clean-up and has for the last decade. Our certified experts are on standby 24/7 for all your disinfection and sanitation needs. Our biohazard cleanup implements the most advanced equipment and up-to-date techniques available. The cleaning agents we use to clean your countertops, office equipment, floors, keyboards, storage areas, shelves, and all other surfaces people may have come in contact with, are all approved by the CDC and EPA. The team at Restoration 1 is also trained in and equipped with the proper safety equipment to reduce illness or contamination from any biohazard materials. We follow strict cleanup guidelines for the demobilization of our equipment and trucks throughout the virus/disease cleanup.
Don’t wait any longer. The sooner we get on the job, the better.
What Happens During a Restoration 1 Virus Disinfection & Sanitation?
Human-to-human contact is the fastest way to spread a virus, but viruses can also be spread from respiratory droplets left on surfaces or any non-living environment. Some virus-infected droplets from coughing or sneezing that contain the virus can live on surfaces for several days. Once these areas are touched, they can transfer to another person through incidental contact. This can happen by touching their face, nose, eyes, and mouth if they didn’t wash their hands after touching that surface.
Here’s How Restoration 1 Will Complete a Virus Disinfection & Sanitation:
Our highly trained IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification) certified team strictly adheres to the most up-to-date procedures when it comes to disease cleanup
- Firstly, Restoration 1’s cleanup technicians will always show up dressed in fully encapsulated personal protective equipment with full-face respirator masks.
- Next, Restoration 1 uses the best approved CDC and EPA industrial-strength disinfectants to decontaminate and disinfect surfaces, objects, carpets, floors, walls, doors, and windows.
- To finish, hazardous and infectious biohazard waste, such as infected materials are properly handled and disposed of according to mandated guidelines.
List of Facilities We Disinfect and Sanitize:
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Homes
- Gas Stations
- Office Buildings
- Hotels & Motels
- Assisted Living
- Retirement Homes
- Shopping Centers
- Sports Facilities
- Car Dealerships
- Entertainment Venues
- Medical Offices
- Government Offices
- Healthcare and Hospitals
- Emergency Response Vehicles
- Fire Departments
How Can You Prevent Virus and Disease From Spreading
It is important that we do everything we can to prevent ourselves and our loved ones from contracting a virus or disease. Here are a few informative tips to help prevent the spread of viruses and disease:
- Firstly, avoid coming into contact with people, maintain a safe distance.
- Similarly, do not shake hands or hug people when greeting each other.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This is especially important after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Use it if you do not have immediate access to soap and water.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Likewise, stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
As professional restoration experts, we have all the necessary tools and equipment to handle virus sanitization and virus disinfection. Restoration 1 will do everything in our power to help prevent the spread of a virus and provide you, your family, and your company with safe environments.
After all, it’s better to be safe than sorry, call Restoration 1 for Virus Disinfection & Sanitation today.
We recommend that you check the following websites daily for information:
- Centers for Disease Control: cdc.gov
- Google Blog: https://www.blog.google/inside-google/company-announcements/covid-19-how-were-continuing-to-help/
- American Public Health Association: https://www.apha.org/topics-and-issues/communicable-disease/coronavirus/in-the-news
- World Health Organization: who.int
- Health Resources and Services Administration: https://www.hrsa.gov/public-health/index.html
- Your State and Local Public Health Websites