Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration & Cleanup Services on the East End of Long Island
We Employ Certified Property Restoration Experts for Water Damage Restoration Services
It doesn’t take much water to cause water damage to your home or business. Serious water damage can happen very quickly if left unnoticed or unattended. Water damage will quickly lead to mold growth if not properly mitigated. Our experts at Restoration 1 of East End are available 24/7 for Water Damage Restoration Services. We will get everything restored in no time and work to prevent any further damage.
At Restoration 1 of East End, we are water damage property restoration experts. Our team members have been trained and are certified by the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. When you hire our company to provide any property restoration services, you’re hiring the most qualified experts with the ability to determine issues and make educated assessments of the remediation efforts that your property needs. Our team knows to follow all federal, state, and local regulations. They also follow the IICRC guidelines and processes for water mitigation.
Give us a call at (631) 825-8687 for professional and reliable water damage restoration services.
Our Full Scope of Water Damage Services
Not all water damage is the same. That’s why Restoration 1 of East End offers a full range of water damage restoration and cleanup services that are specific to your needs. Since every situation is unique, we try our best to provide each customer with only the best solutions for the restoration of their property after a water disaster. Some of our most common water damage services include:
- Water Damage Assessment
- Water Extraction & Drying
- Storm Damage Recovery
- Ceiling and Wall Water Cleanup
- Flood Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- Sewage Backup Cleanup
- Burst Pipe and Frozen Pipe Recovery
How Restoration 1 Will Help with Water Damage Cleanup Services
Once our team arrives, we start the mitigation process by:
- Using industrial powered fans, wet vacuums, and pumps to dry all indoor surfaces including carpets.
- Pulling up all carpeting and salvaging if possible.
- Restoring your personal belongings, (art, books, furniture, etc.) if possible.
- Cleaning and dehumidifying all affected areas to prevent the growth of mold.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
When our team arrives, we will address the more serious water removal tasks. Our water damage restoration process includes the following:
- Firstly, we will provide a complete inspection looking for the source of the water intrusion. This is followed by an analysis of the damage using moisture detection tools to find any hidden damage. Then, we discuss the findings and make recommendations.
- Next, we will mitigate the damage by thoroughly cleaning and drying the area to prevent further damage. We do this as quickly as possible to prevent the spread of contaminants.
- Then, we dehumidify and ventilate the area to prevent mold growth and secondary water damage.
- After the area has been cleaned, dried, and ventilated, our team completes a final inspection of the property to make sure nothing was missed.
- Finally, we repair and restore the property as needed to bring your home or business back to its pre-damaged condition.
Trust the Experts at Restoration 1 of East End Long Island
Our services are always transparent. We’d like you to know that throughout every step of the process, we will handle your belongings with the utmost care. We go to great lengths to ensure mold is not an issue after restoration. We won’t leave until we know that your indoor air quality is top-notch. Whether you’re dealing with the aftermath of a flood, a plumbing leak, or another disaster, call Restoration 1 for any water damage restoration services you may need! We are available 24/7 to help get your life back to normal. Call (631) 825-8687 at any time.